Bites of salmon in radish clothes
- 1 Thick salmon steak without skin (about 300 g)
- 1 Firm black radish
- 10 cl Whole liquid cream
- 1 C. coffee Wasabi (or horseradish)
- Some salmon eggs
- A few sprigs of chives
- A little butter and oil
- Salt and pepper
- Check that there are no more edges in the salmon. Cut it into 3 cm thick slices and then into 3 cm strips. Salt and pepper all the faces.
- Heat a pan with butter and oil. Color the strips of salmon on each side for 10 seconds, the strips must remain raw to heart.
- Wrap each strip in stretch film and place in the refrigerator while preparing the radishes.
- Wash the black radish under clear water and cut off the ends. Create ultra-thin strips using a mandolin or a thinner in the direction of the length.
- Unpack the salmon and cut 3 cm pieces. Surround each section with a strip of black radish. If necessary, hold with a wooden spike.
- Assemble the cold liquid cream in whipped cream with the mixer, add the wasabi and season with salt.
- Fill a piping bag with this whipped cream and garnish the top of the bites. Decorate each piece with chopped salmon and chives.