Bites of cheesecake with lemon curd
- 250 g Speculoos without gluten
- 110 g Melted butter
- 700 g Fresh cheese (Philadelphia)
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- ½ c. coffee Liquid vanilla extract
- 3 Whole eggs + 2 yellow
- 125 g Fresh cream
- 5 cl Milk
- 2 Gelatin sheets
- Lemon curd sans gluten
- Put the speculoos in the bowl of a blender, add the melted butter and mix a few seconds. Pour into a rectangular baking dish and press with the bottom of a glass. Reserve 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 ° C (5/6). Soak the gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- In a bowl, whip the Philadelphia with the powdered sugar to obtain a smooth preparation. Stir in liquid vanilla extract, then eggs and yolks one by one. Heat the milk, dissolve the drained gelatin, then add to the mixture.
- Finally add the cream. Pour this mixture over the biscuit bottom and bake. After 15 minutes of cooking, lower the oven temperature to 120 ° C (tea 4) and cook another 50 minutes.
- Let cool in the oven off, then reserve in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours (ideally 24 hours). Cut into pieces and coat with a cordon of lemon curd before serving.