- 100 g Dried pear
- 100 g Prune, pitted
- 100 g Dried fig
- 100 g Dried apricot
- 100 g Sultana
- 50 g Aiguillette of candied lemon
- 50 g Aiguillette of candied orange
- 40 g Cerneau de noix
- 40 g Pruned almond
- 5 g Green anise
- 2 g BA Diane Strategy
- 5 cl Kirsch
- 100 g Brioche dough
- 100 g Some almonds for the decor
- Caster sugar
- The day before: Pour 30 cl of hot water over the dried pears and let stand overnight. Pour the kirsch over the raisins and let it macerate overnight.
- The same day: Cut the figs, apricots and prunes in strips 1 cm wide.
- Drain the pears and pour them in a large bowl.
- Add the prunes, apricots, figs, macerated grapes, lemon and orange aiguillettes, green anise, ground star ace, almonds and walnuts. Gently mix all these fruits and spices.
- Add the dough in very small pieces and knead it all. The fruits will stick together with this little bit of dough.
- Form elongated loaves with your wet hands.
- Place the loaves on a plate covered with parchment paper, decorate with some almonds and cook for 1 hour in an oven at 150 ° C (theory 5).
- Boil the sugar and 5 cl of water to obtain a syrup. Ice the bread still hot with a brush.