Basque tart with Bayonne ham
- 1 Pastry
- Several large slices Bayonne ham
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 small bouquet Basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put the yellow pepper and red pepper in the oven in the grill position and cook until they are completely broiled.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the tomatoes in small dice. Seed and cut the green pepper into small pieces. Peel and chop the onion. Wash and squeeze the basil. Book some pretty leaves to decorate the pie and chop the rest.
- In a casserole, fry the green pepper in the olive oil. When it is well melted, add the tomatoes and onion, mix and lower the heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped basil, cover and cook for 30 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (item 6).
- Peel the roasted peppers, seed them and cut into thin slices. Cut the ham slices of Bayonne Aoste Selection into strips.
- Pour the tomato-green pepper mixture into the pie shell and arrange the red and yellow pepper strips and Bayonne ham strips over a rosette.
- Bake and cook for 30 minutes.