Basque salad bowl
- 40 g Fresh Basque sheep cheese in faisselle
- 1 Etorki vieux
- 400 g Country bread 18 cm in diameter
- 3 big Fresh bean
- 3 big Green radish
- 3 big Purple radish
- 1 côte Pink radish
- 4 Celery
- 2 Cébette
- 3 cloves Onion
- 1 bouquet Ail
- 6 strands Parsley
- 30 small Estragon
- 4 c. coffee Pitted Italian black olive
- 1/2 c. coffee Cumin powder
- 4 c. soup Espelette pepper
- 2 tbsp. soup Olive oil
- 1/2 Cider vinegar
- 1,5 Cell
- 1 C. soup For cucumber jelly
- Organic cucumber
- Gelatin sheet
- Cider vinegar
- Cucumber jelly: put the gelatin to soften in a bowl of cold water. Rinse the half cucumber, open it in half, polish it. Cut it into pieces, pass them to the centrifuge. Filter. Heat the juice, melt the drained and pressed gelatin between your hands, then cool without letting it go. Add the vinegar and a pinch of salt, pour into a small rectangular dish. Place in the refrigerator.
- Shell the beans, immerse them for 1 min in boiling salted water and then in ice water. Remove the thin membrane that covers them.
- Cut a hat to the bread. Evade bread from the crumb without piercing the crust. • Clean radishes, cut into thin slices and into sticks.
- Tear the rib of celery, cut in very small dice. Slice the steaks.
- Rinse the herbs. Dry them and chisel them.
- Cut the olives in four.
- In a salad bowl, mix with the fork the drained cheese, olive oil, vinegar, chilli and a pinch of salt. Add the herbs, celery, steaks, three quarters of the radishes and olives.
- Fill the bread with this preparation. Prick in the rest of the radishes and olives.
- Sprinkle with a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle with cubes of cucumber jelly and etorki chips. Serve with croutons of toasted bread crumbs.