Basque omelette cake
This basque omelet cake is designed for people with hypertension. A diet dish very simple to make that will only require a half hour in the kitchen. Follow our 11 steps to get there.
- 300 g Courgette
- 2 Red bell pepper
- 2 White onion
- 8 Egg
- 2 Clove garlic
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 4 strands Parsley
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- Start preparing your omelette cake by passing the peppers under the oven grill. Remove them as soon as they turn brown, peel and seed them, then cut them into strips.
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends and grated on a medium grater.
- Peel and slice onions and garlic.
- Break 3 eggs, beat them, pepper.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil, add the onions. After 1 min, pour beaten eggs and cook over medium heat without stirring. Pour into a mold to miss.
- Break 2 more eggs, pepper, add the slices of pepper and mix.
- In the pan, heat 1 tbsp. tablespoon oil, pour in the mixture and let it set.
- Pour into the mold on the first omelet.
- In the pan, put the remaining oil, garlic, grated zucchini, nutmeg, chopped parsley and cook for 5 minutes.
- Break the last 3 eggs, beat them and pour in the skillet on zucchini, mix and let it take over medium heat. Pour into the mold.
- Bake at 180 ° C (tea 6) for 30 minutes.