Bar steaks, turnips and beets with spinach sauce
- 1 piece of 1.5 kg Bar
- 10 cl White wine
- 130 g Butter
- 200 g Greedy peas
- 300 g Carrot
- 3 Beetroot with tops
- 200 g The hub
- 500 g Spinach
- 10 g lemon confit
- Fresh dill
- Raise the fillets from the bar, unscramble them and cut them into 180 g slabs.
- Prepare 50 g of hazelnut butter.
- Wash and spin spinach, remove their central rib. Immerse them for 40 seconds in boiling salted water. Drain well, mix with the butter and lemon confit.
- Brush and cut the carrots, beets and turnips (reserve the beet leaves). Sweat them in a pan with 20 g butter for 8 min. Book.
- Cut the sweet peas and the beet leaves in julienne. Sauté them 2 min in a pan with 20 g of butter. Book.
- Sweat the shallots in the white wine until reduced completely, add 20 g butter and whisk together.
- Grab the bar steaks in the skillet on the skin side 2 min with 20 g of butter. Turn them over and cook 1 min more flesh side.
- In each plate, place a little spinach sauce, a spoonful of shallot emulsion in the center, and a bar pad over it. Finish by arranging the small vegetables harmoniously, then decorate with a small sprig of dill.