Baked potatoes and mozzarella | Simple & Good
- 4 Potato (fat)
- 4 tranche Ham
- 250 g Mozzarella
- Some strands Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 240 ° C (8 °).
- Quickly wash the potatoes without peeling them and make a slight cut on the top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. When the skin begins to fray, take them out of the oven.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise without cutting through. The 2 halves should not be separated. Be careful, it's hot !
- Place on each of the potatoes a slice of ham in pieces, a few slices of mozzarella. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, halfway up the grill, until the mozzarella is au gratin.
- Serve the potatoes with a few sprigs of chives.