Artichokes with hot goat cheese
- 6 Large artichoke camus
- 1 Goat cheese (plain or ashy)
- 2 lemons
- 1 Small bouquet of fresh herbs (dill, chervil)
- 150 g Young sprouts and sprouted seeds
- 3 c. soup Olive oil
- 1 C. soup Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Break the tails of the artichokes. Tear off the larger leaves and slice the artichokes at heart height. Dip them in a bowl of water with the juice of one of the two lemons.
- Cook the artichoke bottoms for 20 minutes in 2 liters of salted and lemon water with the juice of the second lemon. Drain, let cool and remove the hay.
- Wash and dry herbs and young shoots. Preheat the grill in the oven. Cut the goat cheese into 6 thick slices, then divide them in the artichoke bottoms. Arrange them in an oven dish, pepper generously and bake for 2 to 3 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- At the last moment, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Spread the herbs over the artichoke bottoms, sprinkle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.