Apple and pear chutney
- 4 For 1 jar of 50 cl
- 4 Apple peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 100 g pear peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 clove brown sugar
- 1 C. soup Finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. soup Fluffy grape
- 5 cl Lemon juice
- 1 C. coffee grounds Cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper powder
- Fine salt
- Sterilize your jar for a few minutes in boiling water.
- Pour all the ingredients into a saucepan, bake for 30 minutes at low boil until the consistency is thick. Remove from heat and pour the still hot chutney into the jar. Close tightly. Turn the jar over and let cool completely.