Apple and nectarine granita
The ideal is to prepare this recipe of granita in the morning for the evening, or the day before for the lunch, in order to have a super icy and friable texture, but not too hard. If the granite has set too much, let it relax at room temperature, stirring it occasionally until the desired texture is obtained.
- 1 kg Apple
- 3 to 4 Nectarine or yellow peach
- 1 Untreated yellow lemon
- 5 c. short soups Sugar
- 1 section of 4/5 cm Ginger
- Some leaves Basil
- Start this apple and nectarine granita recipe by peeling the ginger. Cut it into sticks. Take the lemon zest and set aside for the spicy jelly recipe. Squeeze the lemon.
- Peel the apples, then remove their stumps. Put peels and trimmings in a dish and lemon all before making a cold reservation (for the spicy jelly recipe).
- Incise the base of the nectarines crosswise with a sharp knife. Then heat a large pan filled with water, and immerse the nectarines for 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool a little before peeling.
- Cut the apples and nectarines into cubes, then place them in a mixing bowl with the sugar, the ginger and 25 to 30 cl of water in order to turn everything into a puree.
- Pour this puree into a large dish and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours stirring with a fork every 30 minutes.